Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About Me

Well, I'm Kashvenderjit Kaur Gill but prefers to be called Kash because my name is too long and its often hard for people whom I know to pronounce it. Basically I'm from Kuantan, Pahang. most people think that kuantan is actually a "ulu"place but let me clear your doubt guys, it's not as bad as you people think. in fact I love being there more than I like being in Selangor. Back in my hometown I have 2 siblings and guess what, i'm the eldest. I always wanted to have a puppy so bad that I would do anythin to have it but however, I changed my mind when my cousin parveen asked me 2 look after her puppy for a week. Trust me looking after a pet is not as simple as you people think.

I love listening to music and singing although I have a really sucky voice but who cares. Eversince I was a kid I had this craze of getting married even until today; and I cant wait actually. Acting is my passion and I want to be a Bollywood actress so badly. Guitar is something that I want to learn so bad but never had the chance because my dad thinks only guys play the guitar, which is so not true because singers like Taylor Swift and Orianthi plays them too. I thought of being vegetarian but I'm still working on it. I like to eat anything edible and drink anything drinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment